These P-Line Adaro Jr. Pliers come in two models - regular jaw and split ring jaw. Regular jaw is silver color and the split ring jaw is blue. Either of these fishing pliers is a sound investment as they are constructed very well. These P-Line Adaro Jr. Pliers feel great in my hands, lightweight and very strong.
A great smaller version of our popular Adaro Pliers available in split ring and standard needle nose jaws. P-Line Adaro Jr. Pliers feature machine cut aluminum handles for reduced weight, registering a feather-light 3 ounces and measuring just over 6 inches. The Adaro Jr has tungsten carbide cutters built specifically for braided line and the jaws are made of a coated stainless steel for strength and durability. Adaro Jr. also comes with a cordura pouch and a heavy duty nylon lanyard, making it the ultimate value for the serious angler.
- One Model is Split Ring
- Made From High Quality Aluminum
- Tungsten Carbide Line Cutters Cut 500lb Nylon/Braided Line
- Ultra-Smooth Operation with Convenient Hold-Open Spring
- Nylon Belt pouch with Spring Coil Lanyard to Prevent Accidental Loss
- Replacement Cutters Available
No posts found