Let me tell you about a guy who gets seasick no matter what... Me! I have nightmares about leaving port on a fishing boat and watching the jetty getting smaller and smaller, only to remember that I forgot my Bonine! Take it from me, don't mess around with chance, buy some Bonine as an insurance policy so you aren't sick all day at sea, its well worth it I promise!
Bonine is A chewable once-a-day tablet for adults that helps prevent and treat nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
This pack has 8 chewable tablets in it.
Dosage: Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCI 25 mg.
Croscamellose Sodium, FD&C Red#40 Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Raspberry Flavor, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Stearic Acid and Vanilla Flavor.
Store at room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Do not take unless directed by a doctor if you have:
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Do not take if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving or operating machinery
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Poison Exposure? Questions?
Call Your Poison Center at: