Uni Butter is an amazing attractant made by Uni-Goop and it is a fish bait that will wow you. We sell quite a lot of this uni-butter attractant and for good reason, it works.
Uni Butter is a natural scent and fish attractant made in San Diego by a local San Diego fisherman. The essential oils from the sea, combined with a natural thickening agent is a scent and attractant for fish that masks the human scent.
This attractant is best applied when warm, Like cold butter won’t spread on toast, cold Uni Butter won’t spread on baits. To keep it warm, keep it in your pocket or in the direct sun. The warmer it gets the thinner it gets. To apply you can squeeze or rub the butter on your bait and should be reapplied every 3-6 casts.
Maximize your catch with using Uni Butter each time you fish! You won’t be disappointed!
They are sold in 2 ounce bottles, this listing is for 1 bottle.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced