This is a brilliant idea, to have a saltwater anglers journal. They did a really great job with the story telling, pictures and everything else in this book. To my knowledge they are planning to come out with this at least yearly if not quarterly. Its perfect for reading for a lazy Sunday afternoon laying on the couch. You have to watch this video they made, it will make you want to go fishing immediately!
Welcome to The Bight
More book than magazine, The Bight is limited advertising and maximum content. Edited for the hard-core saltwater fisherman, The Bight is laden with unique subjects, new angles, long-form stories, and rich, vivid photography.
We’re heading for clear water: deep profiles, legendary vessels, and virgin destinations. Historical roots, ripping yarns, and boiling fisheries. The Bight isn’t how to fish. It’s why you fish.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced