Shimano just keeps coming out with amazing fishing reels and this TranX is another example of how great a fishing reel company they are.
Revolutionary design and shape provides the comfort of low profile with the capacity of a conventional reel. X-Ship & HEG technologies combine to provide massive cranking power with a smooth effortless retrieve. Offered in high gear (HG) and power gear (PG) models to cover a wide range of applications.
- X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability
- HEG - a larger drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency
- SF - Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction with spool shaft for better freespool
- E.I. Surface Treatment on the spool protects against corrosion from saltwater soaked braided line
- S A-RB A-RB coating protects bearings from rust in saltwater use
- Super Stopper eliminates handle back play
- VBS Brake System effectively reacts to spool rotation speed to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast
- Dartainium II Drag Washer provides incredibly smooth drag performance with durability
- Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage
• X-Ship & HEG technologies combine to provide massive cranking power with a smooth effortless retrieve.
• Offered in high gear (HG) and power gear (PG) models to cover a wide range of applications.
||Hollow Ace Line Capacity (#Test/Yds)||PowerPro Line Capacity (#Test/yd)||Mono Line Capacity (#Test/yd)|
|TRX500HG||6.6:1||40/350, 60/275,80/260||50/420, 65/270,80/210||30/160,40/120, 50/100|
|TRX500PG||4.6:1||40/350, 60/275,80/260||50/420, 65/270,80/210||30/160, 40/120,50/100|