Only recently did recreational anglers of Japan uncover the commercial anglers secret of the Snapper Rubber Jig which results in the successful catching of red snapper. Since the discovery, recreational anglers modified the jig to make it the hottest technique in Japan to date.
Shimano began researching this technique and developed the U.S. version of the jig and technique necessary for the U.S. waters and called this the Lucanus Jig. Fishing in Southern California, Mexico, Cape Cod, Louisiana Oil Rigs, and Alaska from Rockfish to Yellowtail to Snapper to Cod, we saw amazing results and now Shimano shares that secret with you.
- Aerodynamic head design lets it sink quickly to the bottom and stabilize the jig when it is retrieved.
- Dual eyelet design allows the bottom eyelet to be used to tie the line with a sinker for fast current condition.
- Glow eye for extra appeal in the deep water.
- Multiple hook system provides higher hook-up ratio.
- Durable silicon skirts and trailers wobble and vibrate during the jig movement.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced