Shimano Multi-Fishing Tool
We have one of these amazing Shimano Baysteel multi-tool's left and we are taking 25 bucks off and still ground shipping it for free! It comes in its own special blue box with instructions and the coolest gun style hard sheath I have ever seen on a fishing tool.
The Shimano Baysteel Fishing Multi-Tool is a 12" offset long-nose style tool, designed for removing hooks from muskie, kingfish or any other toothy critters.
- 12" offset long-nose design.
- Heavy-duty side-style monofilament line cutter (up to 400lb).
- Lower center wire cable cutter (up to 250lb flexible wire cable).
- 3-size crimping hole.
The Shimano Baysteel series of fishing tools are made of high-grade Japanese 420J2 stainless steel, which have passed a 6-cycle corrosion test for saltwater resistance by Shimano’s global standards. With its elastomer material handle grip, you receive increased grip friction even when your hands are wet.
- High-grade 420J2 stainless steel with fluorine coating.
- Stainless steel spring loaded jaws for easy opening.
- Innovative side-stud split-ring opening device that can also be used as release knife. (Patent-pending)
- Power handle grip is made out of elastomer material.
- Includes gun holster style EVA belt-clip sheath.
Shimano Bay012, Shimano Baysteel Model Number Bay012
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Credit Card Policy
- Customer Appreciation Day
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website