These are awesome fishing pliers! The P-Line Adaro Sparrowhawk are so light and easy to handle, they fit perfectly in your hand. They have an offset plier jaw that makes getting it where it needs to be super easy. It will probably be easier on the fish as well, as you aren't shoving a giant plier down its throat.
The most exciting introduction into the tackle accessory market in years is the P-Line SparrowHawk. At a feather-light weight of 2.1 ounces and a compact size of just over 5 inches, this machine cut aluminum pair of pliers will nest into your favorite fishing vest or fit comfortably on your belt. Don’t let the SparrowHawk’s small size fool you, it has a mean set of tungsten carbide cutters which slice through braided line with ease. The cutters are replaceable, and the tool comes with a nylon pouch and lanyard.
- Made From High Quality Aluminum
- Tungsten Carbide Line Cutters Cut 500lb Nylon/Braided Line
- Ultra-Smooth Operation with Convenient Hold-Open Spring
- Nylon Belt Pouch with Strong Coil Lanyard to Prevent Accidental Loss
- Replacement Cutters Available
Here is the P-Line Adaro pliers a bit more heavy duty fishing plier http://www.thelongfin.com/p-line-adaro-fishing-pliers.html
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced