We have two models of these bags. One is the Medium which uses 3600 box sizes and the other is the Large which uses 3700 size boxes.
The medium size has 5 - 3600 size standard boxes.
The Large has 3 - 3700 size standard boxes and one 3730 size deep storage box.
This is a really nice rolling tackle bag guys. It has nice thick material on it and has double rollers, not the super hard and loud kind, they remind me more of skateboard wheels.
I am not just saying this Nomad Rolling Tackle System is nice, I really mean it. Honestly I was surprised at how well the tackle box rolls, how thick the material is and how it looks. This is a very suitable replacement for the old Open Water Rolling Tackle Systems, this Nomad Rolling Tackle System will serve you well out on the high sea!
Whether your running your own boat and moving gear from the parking lot to the deck or carving out your personal space on a charter boat, the Nomad Rolling Deck Bag tames a massive selection of tackle and up to four rod and reel combos. The top storage compartment features padded adjustable dividers for reels and gear. The lower storage area holds four included utility boxes. Cavernous 8" x 10" side storage pockets are flanked by four corner rod tubes. Add in inner lid pocket, inner storage pocket and back storage pocket and lines, leaders, lures, tools and terminal tackle are all neatly accounted for. On dry land, a rugged, collapsible handle and wheels make for effortless transportation.
Some of the features are:
- High Grade 600 Denier Rip Stop Polyester with PVC Coating.
- Sturdy, Easy Operating Retractable Handle.
- High Quality Molded Composite Zipper Which are Extremely Strong and Corrosion Resistant.
- Comfortable Padded Adjustable Carrying Strap with Easy to Use Oversize Buckles.
- Comes with Additional Dividable Top Storage.
- Features 4 PVC Rod Holders Built Into the Corners.
- Large Additional Side Pockets.
- Nomad Tackle Roller System Bags Comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty.