The GT Jig is a heavier version of the Giant Trembler. The extra weight enables the lure not only to be trolled but to be jigged vertically near the bottom for demersal species or dropped to the bottom and retrieved back to the surface at speed to cover all levels of the water column that may be holding fish.
Troll the GT Jig at 4 to 10 knots with 6-8 knots the optimum speed or jig while drifting for best results.
Halco Tremblers are virtually indestructible bibless minnows that can be cast, jigged or trolled for outstanding results on a widevariety of sportfish. Advanced design features of the Tremblers include nose weighting producing an extremely lifelike swimming action. Tremblers have the loudest noise and strongest body vibrations of all Halco lures
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced