These Grundens Herkules 16 Bib Pants are the heavy pants that will keep you dry.
The Herkules 16 Pant is made from a heavy cotton canvas base material (7.7 oz. per yard), coated with a special formulated PVC (10.3 oz. per yard) for a total weight of 18 oz. per yard. The PVC coating is specially designed to resist oils and to maintain flexibility in extremely cold temperatures.
Applications: All Commercial Fishing, Building and Road Construction, Timber Harvest, Agriculture, Mining, Shipyards, Forestry, Utilities.
Features: Grundéns' heaviest fabric. Side gusset for adjustable width. Fully reversible (front to back) for extended wear. Reinforced hems with riveted seam. Available with speed-clip suspender hook-ups.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced