This is another beast of a parka, and it will keep you dry! Grundens makes some of the best foul weather gear on the market and this is an excellent example of how great a job they are doing.
The Brigg 44 Parka is made from a heavy cotton twill base material (4.7 oz. per yard), coated with a specially formulated PVC (10.9 oz. per yard) for a total weight of 15.6 oz. per yard. The PVC coating is specially designed to resist oils and to maintain flexibility in extremely cold temperatures.
Applications: All Commercial Fishing, Building and Road Construction, Timber Harvest, Agriculture, Mining, Shipyards, Forestry, Utilities.
Features: Attached hood with drawcord, full cape sleeve design for unrestricted movement, double secure storm flap and reinforced cuffs. Unique to this garment are the built-in neoprene cuffs for a snug fit around the wrists.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced