These Eagle Claw Floating Fish Baskets are a great way to keep your catch alive. You tie a rope onto the top of the wire fish basket and leave it floating ontop of the water. You put your fish in it and it and your catch can still breathe. Its great if you want to catch and release as its much better than putting them on a stringer.
Eagle claw makes great products and they did a good job on this floating fish basket. Its reminds of a live well for shore fishermen. Yes you can use this from a boat as well, its really easy to set up and use. You wont need any of your own floats to keep the fish basket on top of the water, just some rope.
The Eagle Claw Floating Fish Basket comes in three sizes;
- Medium 13X18
- Large 14X25
- Jumbo 19X30
Eagle Claw Floating Wire Fish Basket part number
11052-001, 11050-001, 11050-001
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced