These Daiwa Steez EX Reels are incredibly light and easy to handle. If you are as passionate about baitcasting reel fishing as I am then you might seriously consider this reel. It has a great feel to it, I cant explain it other than it feels right. I would to catch largemouth bass with this reel, the casting alone is worth it.
Steez EX Baitcasting Reels
Steez EX Baitcasting Reels Feature:
- Super lightweight Magnesium frame and side plate
- Swept Handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- Oversized, lightweight 100 MM Handle on 7.1 and 7.9 models
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag with 13.2 lbs drag max
- Free-floating A7075 aluminum alloy spool starts faster, spins longer
- Fast spool change
- 11 precision ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Tough Dura-Loc™ Pinion
- Magforce®-Z Cast Control
- Precision, Micro-click adjustment on star drag and free-spool cap
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Free Neoprene reel cover included
Steez EX 7.9 Nothing So Fast Ever Weighed So Little
Burning in over 33” of line with every crank, the incredible “XS” is the fastest Steez ever—and still one of the lightest reels of its kind. Hit one target and move on to the next with less wasted time, less fatigue and more casts per day.
Steez EX 7.1 Lightweight Combination of Speed And Power
Ripping in over 29” of line per crank with power to spare, makes the “HS” an excellent, all—around choice for speed and power.
Steez EX 6.3 Pure Power in a Lightweight Package
The powerful 6.3:1 gear ratio means ample power for cranking those big, hard-pulling baits, while the weight savings means less fatigue during all-out competition.
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller Bearing