When it comes to tough-built levelwind reels, the standard is Sealine. Piece by piece, theres no shortcuts, just rock-solid construction. These are classic Daiwa conventional reels, the 27Sh and 47Sh are build very well and the levelwind makes it easier to deal with bringing your fishing line in.
Sealine Levelwind Features:
Rugged, all-metal construction. Machined bronze and stainless steel gears. High speed retrieve. Two stainless steel ball bearings.
- 27SH, H/L Action, 2BB, 4.6:1 Gear Ratio, 12lb/330yds, 14lb/260yds, 20lb/220yds
- 47SH, XH/L Action, 2BB, 5.1:1 Gear Ratio, 12lb/480yds, 14lb/380yds, 20lb/280yds
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced