This is the amazing Avet HXW 5/2 Reels, which is basically a wider Avet HX 5/2. Put spectra backing on these babies with a mono top shot and you will be living the good life! These HXW 5/2 reels have proven themselves time and time again and now many anglers fish these reels exclusively.
HXW 5/2, Gear Ratio: 5.4:1, 2.8:1 , 50lb/500yds
- Lever Drag control system.
- 22 lb strike, 28 lb Max Drag on Strike with Free Spool.
- Dry drag for true water resistance.
- 100% precision machined aluminum rigid frame.
- All stainless steel rubber sealed ball bearings and stainless steel components.
- Handle knob with oversized grip.
- Removable and Reversible harness lugs.
- Proudly designed, machined and assembled in USA.
50lb - 360 YDS *
*Note: Line diameter varies by manufacturer.
- 27 oz
- 2014 Shimano Tour Event at The Longfin
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Credit Card Policy
- Customer Appreciation Day
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced