This is an awesome hard bound beast of a fishing book! It just feels good in my hands, I have a thing for books. This is the class of book you put on your table and leave it their for your guests to read long after you have finished it.
At The Rail is about fishing for four tuna species; especially giant, record-breaking yellowfin tuna, and also includes plenty of angling for wahoo, dorado, yellowtail and other species. The new book is stuffed with exciting stories from exotic fishing hotspots, told by skippers and anglers, with the sport’s history, greatest achievements, insider info and startling, wonderful color pictures by top fishing photographers. Inside are original maps and professional illustrations with much greater fishing lore than ever seen before.
Its truly a book worthy of your attention.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced