Great information, super good looks, and a ton of extras for anglers are in the new edition, the 16th calendar from Oceanic Productions and FishingVideos.com.
What's in the calendar? Fishing-friendly features like the long range record fish of the year, common hook knots and world records. And a lot more, like regular holidays, equinoxes, moon phases and tidal corrections for San Diego, San Francisco and Santa Barbara, with those famous, copyrighted Tidelines™.
- Want to know how your big fish compares with the other notable tuna, yellowtail, halibut, wahoo, dorado or other species? Check out the Fish Of Fame page!
- Every angler, surfer, boater or waterman needs a calendar that shows the moon phases, tide stages and sunrise and sunset times.
- New digital photos by Bill Roecker, Paul Sweeney and the southland's best fishing photographers will pull you right up to the rail with bright colors, incredible detail and the sleek lines and big shoulders of hard-fighting gamefish.
- For photo clarity and eye-popping color, only Bill Roecker's Oceanic Productions and FishingVideos.com offers an all-digital Sportfishing Calendar.
- 2013 Shimano Tour Event at The Longfin
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Credit Card Policy
- Customer Appreciation Day
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website