This will look great hanging on your wall, the pictures inside are worth the 12 bucks, its that good!
Bill Roecker’s new 2014 Sportfishing Calendar raises the bar! The Year of the Bluefin in 2013 provided some of the super photos, when the highly desired shortfin staged a bite that went from May deep into autumn, busting the records. Dates for the southern California fishing community, like the Fred Hall Fishing Shows, are right in front of you.
Enjoy vivid shots of wahoo, dorado, yellowtail, cow tuna, sailfish, bluefin, calico bass, halibut, grouper and even the rare leather bass show off each month, and copyrighted Tidelines that offer state of the tide at any given moment. Riveting panoramics, hook knots, additional sharp photos and long range boat schedules are a bonus. Holidays, moon phases and kids fish free days are marked, like Day at the Docks.
- 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Parking Lot Sale!
- About Our Company
- Affiliate Policy
- Contact Us
- Costa Del Mar Lenses & Frames Explained
- Credit Card Policy
- Fishing Reel Repair
- Fishing Report
- Gift Certificates
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Store Location
- Terms and Conditions
- The Longfin Blog
- The Sleepy Salmon
- Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Information
- Tony Reyes Mexico Website
- Monday, May 12, 2014
- The 2014 Shimano Tour Event Saturday June 7th at The Longfin!
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $100.00
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- 2012 Tony Reyes Schedule Announced